Need some depressing anime!

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Plastic Memories
Clannad - Clannad AS
Your Lie in April
Guilty Crown
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu
Orange
Plastic memories is the saddest anime IMO. I can't even watch an AMV without tearing up
Quote Originally Posted by yonex.energy View Post
Just watched plastic memories and i absolutely loved it, i wanna know if any of you guys know any other depressing anime or love anime!

watch hotarubi no mori e.....must be the saddest one I saw....just watched an AMV of it and I swear there was a ninja cutting onion in my room
Quote Originally Posted by Jikurein View Post

watch hotarubi no mori e.....must be the saddest one I saw....just watched an AMV of it and I swear there was a ninja cutting onion in my room
Yeah same here... Watched it last night. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself...
Watch Cowboy Bebop!
Quote Originally Posted by khouji123 View Post
Watch Cowboy Bebop!
Cowboy Bebop isn't a super depressing show but yes watch this is you haven't.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


Cowboy Bebop isn't a super depressing show but yes watch this is you haven't.
Thank you i will!
5 Centimeters per second
5 Centimeter per second, your lie in April, and of course Angel beats is a real tear jerker. Maybe even erased or Re:zero if you're really feeling bold.
Quote Originally Posted by kiwi5 View Post
Definitely. Clannad is a nice romance anime and good cry bait.
I watched that one lol, thank you so much for the suggestion tho!
Quote Originally Posted by yonex.energy View Post
I watched that one lol, thank you so much for the suggestion tho!
Try Koe no Katachi

It's a good feel good anime
jojo is everything
Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
jojo is everything
Everything but depressing.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


Everything but depressing.
true, idk its got the sads when my man danny dies
I cried almost all the time on Koe no Katachi
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso only cried 4 times haha.
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?