WTSUnique IGNs

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Unique IGNs
Selling Unique Usernames

Such as "Pet", "Dev", "Dog", "Hit", "Xan", many more.

I will prove I own the account you are trying to buy upon purchase, cannot prove every single account is owned by me otherwise there would be dozens and dozens of pictures to upload, if a minion wants all the accounts in muledump format to load in their muledump real quick and see they all exist, then so be it.
I will give you a list of available accounts (by name) and you see if a name interests you that you want to buy, and if you see one, I will log in to that one and prove I own it.

Emails are not verified, and are just randomly named, not sure if most of them even exist.

Selling for $5 each, and if you want to use the name on your main, you will have to pay for both accounts name changes.

Skype: chrisrocks123126

I don't go first, these accounts very easy to steal since they are not verified and aren't linked to emails I own and some have fake emails that aren't even existent. They are meant to be bought, and either 1) resold or 2) name changed and then your main can be changed to that name.

Beat me to it

Edit: Is there no ban risk for this in term of you or the person that buyers the name?
Quote Originally Posted by W$TWy4gasrgrgh3##$%3 View Post
Beat me to it

Edit: Is there no ban risk for this in term of you or the person that buyers the name?
As long as you don't publicly prove you own the account, or prove you own the account to an undercover deca snitch.
(You can say the names you got, they can't really ban the account because think about it, that means we would be able to get anyone on prod banned by just saying our IGN is someone else xD)
You took Xan from me I got these
JCole
KanyeWest
Xans
SF
JayZ
VMG
Bo
Baseball
Bren
Mayer
Care
Mormon
Nasty
FaZe
JoeyBadass
Steez
Zone
Jani
Skin
Puma
Extra
ChiefKeef
Quote Originally Posted by BrenOG View Post
You took Xan from me I got these
REMOVE THEM :P
Remove The Names, You Just Completely F**ked Your Self Over o.0
Will vouch. Easy, quick sale. Seems like a great guy. No issue with trust
Bump. Lots of 2 character IGNs available as of now. Tried probably hundreds of combos and these are what worked so I am pretty sure I have the only ones left that aren't attached to an active account.
Can you respond to me, or if you don't see me, contact me at coolman07777
bump. still have a few 2 chars
Can you tell me if you hav the name "OG" or "Hi" in stock via pm, I am interested in buying.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?