CoolWTSMedia Streaming Service | $6/month | HD TV Shows/Movies/Porn | Just like Netflix

Posts 16–30 of 184 · Page 2 of 13
vouch for this server. really nice and has everything I can ask for.
owner is really polite and fast.
i would recommend this for anyone in a country where netflix doesnt offer alot of good content
and people that live in countries where netflix does offer a bit more i would still recommend this since this is cheaper and offer just as much
plus it has a pretty good wankbank to add to it aswell
Quote Originally Posted by subc00kie View Post
vouch for this server. really nice and has everything I can ask for.
owner is really polite and fast.
i would recommend this for anyone in a country where netflix doesnt offer alot of good content
and people that live in countries where netflix does offer a bit more i would still recommend this since this is cheaper and offer just as much
plus it has a pretty good wankbank to add to it aswell
Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

Bump, still available
Bump, still available.

Network in SE asia, singapore and oceanic regions have been improved.
Really great guy! Thank you for the trial and for explain me how I can connect this service to my TV. Vouch for your service!
Vouch copy available?
Quote Originally Posted by FuriousMaxx View Post
Really great guy! Thank you for the trial and for explain me how I can connect this service to my TV. Vouch for your service!
Thanks man, Appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hype View Post
Vouch copy available?
Contacted

Bump, Slots still available come and get them quick
Added you on Skype
Still selling this. Free 1 Day trial available, Skype in signature
Liked it so much I ended up buying a subscription, my earphones fucked up so I have to watch on speakers now, so I asked him to add subtitles for a show I was watching and it took him less than an hour, very nice guy!
i was given a 24h trial and brandon proviled to be a great service provider. but sadly this plex server does not fit my requirement (no offline sync).

if you dont travel abroad a lot and depend on offline viewing, id highly recommend this service
I'm back with more slots. Skype if interested
Bump, still available, Free 1 Day trial available !!
Bump, still available, Free 1 Day trial available !!
Bump, Still available, skype if interested, trials available
Bump, Still available, skype if interested, trials available
Posts 16–30 of 184 · Page 2 of 13

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?