What do you do??

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
What do you do??
I'm just wondering what do you guys do when combat arms is patching besides going on mpgh ??

only for people who play alot or whatever
masterbate

/fml

naws, I play AVA
LOL, @ first comment.
I go play combat arms korea.
I moderate all the repetitive threads made about the patch.

Oh wait, besides going on mpgh? nothing
Bring up your moderation powers LH, >.>
I'll punch you in the face.
mychonny is quite funny i like his dragonball song xD

hmm i go play ava its fun too
Play MapleStory.
Oh sorry, I didn't realize what you are saying is related to the topic at hand
just husteling in mpgh ^-^
I play MW2
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
I play MW3.
Well, SMD i play MW3479823749028374907138509f1u3c7k09u5s8h6o2c0k3i8 n9g65982608763045026072536405726074607623052304756 20465082402786345078923640587634051008708098.39487 348737608678203402
Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
Well, SMD i play MW347982374902837490713850913709586203896598260876 30450260725364057260746076230523047562046508240278 6345078923640587634051008708098.394873487376086782 03402
Oh, i've heard MW347982374902837490713850913709586203896598260876 30450260725364057260746076230523047562046508240278 6345078923640587634051008708098.394873487376086782 0398th one was the best one, how was it?
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Oh, i've heard MW347982374902837490713850913709586203896598260876 30450260725364057260746076230523047562046508240278 6345078923640587634051008708098.394873487376086782 0398th one was the best one, how was it?
Tis good, Tis good.
HAPPY HOUR(S)
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us