Disabling smokes/ smoke particles from any grenade.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Disabling smokes/ smoke particles from any grenade.
So a small youtuber "HazardEdit" who used to make hacking tutorials released yesterday a video showing how to make smokes dissapear and I didn't see any post about that here so I decided to make the tutorial in text.

1st. Go to your CSGO folders \Steam Games\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive, then into \platform\shaders\fxc.
2nd. Inside that folder delete this 3 files: spritecard_ps20.vcs spritecard_ps20b.vcs spritecard_vs20.vcs
3th. Enjoy your gameplay without any smokes

Note: Your screen will get foggy if you get in the origin of the particles.
Will this give Vac-Error when joining comp?
Quote Originally Posted by kimape View Post
Will this give Vac-Error when joining comp?
nope, I played around 3 comps and stopped cause possible ow xd
/patched close thread, ty.
is it patched?
why isn't this removed yet? its patched right?
Quote Originally Posted by kimape View Post
why isn't this removed yet? its patched right?
Yes. //2short
Quote Originally Posted by kimape View Post
why isn't this removed yet? its patched right?
I said it got patched the day it got patched...
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?