Offering my services.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Offering my services.
Hi, I'm -R4v3N-

I'm offering my middleman services for any transaction.
if you need a middleman for any of your transactions, just hit me up with a PM or add my msn - r4v3nx@live.com
__________________________________________
I will take screenshots of every bit of the transaction and will not get both parties to proceed unless both parties agree that the transaction has gone well and everything is working fine.
If nothing is working such as the account password is wrong, i will let you sort it out with the buyer/seller but if it happens to be a scam. I will be contacting a moderator such as Drake ASAP.
Before the transaction both parties must agree that their information is valid and that the transaction is taking place at that exact time.
__________________________________________

Once again, if you would like me to be a middleman, MSN is r4v3nx@live.com

I charge nothing and my service is completely free, but if you would like to give something in return then it is fine
*Cough* UNWANTED *Cough*
*Cough* Idontgiveafuck *Cough*
No.

D=
ROFL PWNED By R3V.....and not even in-game LOL
Nope, Fucking r3v is a dumbass.
(Tryin to add me to msn for no reason)
Oyea Me n R4V are bestiessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

SMD
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
Oyea Me n R4V are bestiessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

SMD

do you feel the need to be a fag and spam random threads?

just wondering, cause only people who love attentions are faggits and 16 year old chicks... so in which category are you?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?