and B. again, rather extensive, if you were using a database it would be so much easier
C. Why would you sort sub items?.....
I'm not talking about the sorting, I'm talking about adding =D
This is what I have to add.
What about the remaining columns?
Code:
Dim lv As ListViewItem = ListView1.Items.Add(iname.Text)
'The remaining columns are subitems
lv.SubItems.Add(enterip.Text)
lv.SubItems.Add(enterport.Text)
lv.SubItems.Add(iplayers.Text)
lv.SubItems.Add(imap.Text)
List View (in General)
I am offering a general notated outlook into listview, this should help
[php]
'Allow the user to edit item text
'Comment this part out if you don't want it
ListView1.View = View.Details
' Allows the user to use checkmarks for multi select
ListView1.CheckBoxes = True
'add sub items
' This will go under OS
Dim itts2 As New System.Windows.Forms.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItem( itts, "Sub_Item")
'This Will Go under CPU
Dim itts3 As New System.Windows.Forms.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItem( itts, "Sub_Item")
'This will Go under Memory
Dim itts4 As New System.Windows.Forms.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItem( itts, "Sub_Item")
'This Will actually add the Sub items
itts.SubItems.Add(itts2)
itts.SubItems.Add(itts3)
itts.SubItems.Add(itts4)
ListView1.Items.Add(itts)
[/php]
Figured it out...
tyvm nextgen...
Code:
If ListView1.FindItemWithText(enterip.Text) Is Nothing Then
Dim lv As ListViewItem = ListView1.Items.Add(enterip.Text)
'The remaining columns are subitems
lv.SubItems.Add(enterip.Text)
lv.SubItems.Add(enterport.Text)
lv.SubItems.Add(iplayers.Text)
lv.SubItems.Add(imap.Text)
Else
MsgBox("You already added this server to your server list.")
End If