Webbrowser span

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Webbrowser span
Is there a possibility to read span?

[HTML]<div class="hdr_section">PLAYER SUMMARY</div>
<span class="item_color_title">Player Name:</span>
<b>|T2| Hawk</b>
<br>
<span class="item_color_title">First Seen:</span>
<b>Mar 28,2010</b>
<br>
<span class="item_color_title">Last Seen:</span>
<b>Yesterday 8:50am</b>
<br>

<div class="item_float_left">
<div class="item_h20">
<div class="hdr_section">ALL-TIME STATS</div>
<span class="item_color_title">Player Score: </span>
"4120"
<br>
</div>
<div class="item_float_clear">
</div>[/HTML]

Can I read 4120 (Player Score for instance?

If so, how to :/?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Is there a possibility to read span?

[HTML]<div class="hdr_section">PLAYER SUMMARY</div>
<span class="item_color_title">Player Name:</span>
<b>|T2| Hawk</b>
<br>
<span class="item_color_title">First Seen:</span>
<b>Mar 28,2010</b>
<br>
<span class="item_color_title">Last Seen:</span>
<b>Yesterday 8:50am</b>
<br>

<div class="item_float_left">
<div class="item_h20">
<div class="hdr_section">ALL-TIME STATS</div>
<span class="item_color_title">Player Score: </span>
"4120"
<br>
</div>
<div class="item_float_clear">
</div>[/HTML]

Can I read 4120 (Player Score for instance?

If so, how to :/?
What you exactly want to extract "4120" or "Player Score: " ??

Because the span value is "Player Score: "

Also, the structure of this html doesn't seem right to me !!! Is it right ?? I mean the tags are not closed properly.

Explain me with some details about what you really want to extract and I will help you. It's easy
Well I did not copy & paste, I just rewrote it fastly. Sorry for any unmatching tags xD

I want to extract the value meaning in the player score's case 4120.

My idea is getting the whole value -> Player Score: 4120

dim s as string

s.replace("Player Score: ", "")

xD

Well I wanna extract the 4120

And |T2| Hawk...

And Mar 28,2010...

etc =D
I wrote a tutorial on this already (ish)
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us