[FITBIT] Looking for a high level SE'r
Hey guys,
I'm looking for someone who could SE fitbit to France.
I need someone who could SE this two devices (Charge 2/Surge). He will have to provide accounts. He will also be able to SE the model, the color, and the size of the watch I want.
He will be able to get a full watch, with retail box, and all the accessories.
He will have to SE the watch within 48h00, to get the replacement mail within 2 days. If he do that, I will pay 45USD the SE. If the SE take 3 days to receive the replacement confirmation, I will pay only 40USD.
Payment 50% upfront. 50% when I will get the shipment confirmation.
Paypal. Friends & Family.
Please don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Skype: yuuuriz94@gmail.com .
There is a lot of money to do!!
I'm looking for someone who could SE fitbit to France.
I need someone who could SE this two devices (Charge 2/Surge). He will have to provide accounts. He will also be able to SE the model, the color, and the size of the watch I want.
He will be able to get a full watch, with retail box, and all the accessories.
He will have to SE the watch within 48h00, to get the replacement mail within 2 days. If he do that, I will pay 45USD the SE. If the SE take 3 days to receive the replacement confirmation, I will pay only 40USD.
Payment 50% upfront. 50% when I will get the shipment confirmation.
Paypal. Friends & Family.
Please don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Skype: yuuuriz94@gmail.com .
There is a lot of money to do!!


