[Discussion]Multi-Tool Content

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[Discussion]Multi-Tool Content
Hi guys, i'm thinking of making a Multi Tool for Combat Arms. What type of content should i have?

So far i've got these in my head:
Cleaner
CBL Checker
Spammer
Texture Remover
I'm pretty sure there are already multitools with these functions in them. Also, this would go better in the CA section than the VB section.
No, i'm asking people what extra functions they would like, adding to those functions, and also, HOW i would do these new functions. I doubt that those choobs in CA section would be able to answer that.
Alrght, well I know a lot of people like using tappers. There are tutorials on here if you want to make a tapper and spammer if you aren't sure how.
God. What a choob. Guessing you've never seen my releases before?
Probably not, But still stay on topic
Sorry nextgen =D
I got it from you saying
and also, HOW i would do these new functions.
I've seen a few of your releases though.
People play Combat Arms?

Just playing. xD

Anyway, what is normally on a Multi tool?

Never used one. o_O
No but i meant TAPPING isn't that new. I would need to know HOW to do these NEW functions.
CBl Checker, Cleaner, Tapper, Spammer stuff like that
Oh fun. Never seen one of those for WarRock. xD
We're doing it 4 CA though lmao.
lol well obviously, or else the initial post of this thread would've said something about WarRock
Exactly, and now we're getting off topic =D
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us