ExclamationHelpInjector Help?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Injector Help?
Hello, I would like to request some help recently I would like to create my own Injector but I'm having some trouble. I want the Injector based off LoadLibraryA() but I don't really know how to write that code. I looked everywhere where I could find but I never got an actual understanding how to do it if someone could help me step by step and explaining how to do it be appreciate of course this injector is only meant for one DLL and one process CSGO.
Quote Originally Posted by zifs View Post
Hello, I would like to request some help recently I would like to create my own Injector but I'm having some trouble. I want the Injector based off LoadLibraryA() but I don't really know how to write that code. I looked everywhere where I could find but I never got an actual understanding how to do it if someone could help me step by step and explaining how to do it be appreciate of course this injector is only meant for one DLL and one process CSGO.
http://bfy.tw/DvSEⓘ
Already did that, I don't understand I thought this would be VAC detected.
Quote Originally Posted by zifs View Post
Already did that, I don't understand I thought this would be VAC detected.
If you dont protect it it will be detetced rofl
Then how do you make it UD adding junk code?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?