Shroom Client v1.3.5.3

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Shroom Client v1.3.5.3

Shroom Client
v1.3.5.3

Contents:

Chat Commands:
  • //god - Godmode.
  • //infmana - Infinite mana.
  • //damage - Sets damage of selected item.
  • //fakebright - Psuedo-fullbright.
  • //flashlight - Flashlight bound to mouse.
  • //shine - Toggles shine potion effect.
  • //spelunker - Toggles spelunker potion effect.
  • //fly - Toggles pseudo-flight (infinite jumps).
  • //item x y - Gives item; x is item ID and y is amount (optional).
  • //reuse - Toggles autoreuse for selected item.
  • //usetime - Sets usetime for selected item.
  • //noclip - Use arrow keys to move character. (Note: slopes don't work properly, but will be fixed later).


Other Features:
  • Press F to teleport to mouse.
  • Use + and - keys to increase or decrease mouse item stack.
  • Most debuffs have been removed, including Potion Sickness and Mana Sickness.
 
To Do List
  • //return - Teleport to last death point.
  • //spawn x - Spawn NPC by ID.
  • //spy - Detect other players without joining a faction.*
  • HUD for toggled hacks.
  • Craft anything.*
  • Custom key binds for toggle-able hacks.
  • Improve noclip slope collision.
  • Custom waypoints.*
  • Show/copy other players inventory.*
*Maybe, these ones I'm not sure about.

This is based on the GOG Terraria client and lacks Steam features.
Please suggest commands and features. More images will be added soon.
Huge thanks to @Crumbler for helping me get started.
I like the no-clip but can you just do F instead of shift+F for tp
Quote Originally Posted by LUCAR90 View Post
I like the no-clip but can you just do F instead of shift+F for tp
Sure. It'll also be able to be bound to other keys in the future.
Can you make such a beautifull client for The modloader version?
Quote Originally Posted by PatrikxDDD View Post
Can you make such a beautifull client for The modloader version?
Are you wanting me to mod a tModLoader client? I might be able to try this, but I can't promise anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruyodas View Post
-snip-
These are all my suggestions for now ^^
I don't even know if they're possible to code, so forgive me if it's not.
Added to To Do List:
  • Teleport to last death point: Should be pretty simple to implement, added to list.
  • Spelunker's infinite/toggelable effect: Sounds good.
  • Spawn NPCs: This was actually something I was already wanting to do and forgot to list, thanks for reminding me.

Already added:
  • command to give things: The //item command gives you any item you want, all you need to do is use the item ID to spawn it.

Maybe?
  • Crafting every possible item/block/weapon: This one might take some time, I haven't looked into how crafting works yet.
  • Detect other players without joining a faction: A definite maybe. I'll consider this one.
  • Custom waypoints: Might be added later, I'll definitely consider this.
  • Show/copy other players inventory: Not sure about this one. If it takes too long then I might just give up on it.
  • Little HUD for enabled functions: I don't know how to draw things to the screen yet. However, I might be able to add a command to list currently toggled functions until I can find a way to do this.


Thanks for your suggestions! I'm definitely going to try to add as many as possible.
Suggestions :

- crafting every possible items / blocks / weapons ...
- command to give things.
- detecting alive players without joining a "colored faction"
- teleport to last death point.
- mark saved personalised waypoints ( base, hell's black chest n°1, east beach ... )
- spelunker's infinite/toggelable effect.
- shows/copy other players inventory.
- little HUD for enabled functions
- spawn NPCs

These are all my suggestions for now ^^
I don't even know if they're possible to code, so forgive me if it's not.
You could also add :

- Kill every entities (Butcher)
- Spawn every bosses
More suggestions :

- Place lava / water at cursor while pressed
- Destroy the world at cursor ( blocks or walls ) with X for radius, and still be collectable.
- Display gadgets informations, like the watch, dps meter, depth, ...
( i don't know if it is possible to code bots, so there is an idea )
- autodig a choosed ore near the player and still collectable, ex : //autodig copperore 10

I'm glad that you appreciate my help in my previous post, i wish you good luck and a very soon release.
Added the following:

//return - Teleport to last death point.
//spawn x - Spawn NPC by ID.
//ispawn - Enable instant spawn; no waiting to respawn after death.

I'll be posting a test version on Monday.

 
two quick screenshots


What you should add -----

//infammo
//runspeed X
//itemsize X
//maxminions X

- - - Updated - - -

Also I have a question what will noclip be like will you turn into a ghost and fly around like the expert death thing or will it be your body flying around at fast speeds ?
Quote Originally Posted by LUCAR90 View Post
What you should add -----

//infammo
//runspeed X
//itemsize X
//maxminions X

- - - Updated - - -

Also I have a question what will noclip be like will you turn into a ghost and fly around like the expert death thing or will it be your body flying around at fast speeds ?
Thanks for the suggestions, and as for noclip, it'll be the latter.

Added:
//maxminions x - Set maximum number of minions.
//resetminions - Reset maximum number of minions to default.
Suggestions :

- Increase pickup / drop distance
- Increase place / dig distance
Quote Originally Posted by Bouji8888 View Post
Test release. Please let me know if any issues are found. Make a backup of your original Terraria.exe and then copy the Content folder to your Terraria directory.

Previews:
https://imgur.com/a/B3PMV
https://gfycat.com/OldfashionedSinfulIberianchiffchaff

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/cc...e616/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/p5m82pttt2
Ah man I can't wait for it to be confirmed by mods
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?