button help

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
button help
hey peaple tell me my buttons suck how do i get better ones












btw
mjlove check you pms
... Google.
Search MPGH
You can change the button style inside Visual Basic, you can create your own button images, or search the net/MPGH for other button styles.
- Telirik Rad Controls = $1400

- Dev Components = Available In the tuts section of my sig

- Create Custom Buttons, with Custom graphics

- Use Picture Boxes and Create Buttons in PS and hard code button down / over / up effects

- Follow the tutorials in the section for UI

- Goto the tuts section in my sig, there plenty of stuff there.

---Note: Don't use this section to get anyone's attention, Pm or VM him....If he doesn't respond, just wait...
1400$? holy crap =O
Zomg. WHO would buy a GUI interface enhancement for $1400 WTF? Must be good.. I'mma find some pics of it =D
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
Zomg. WHO would buy a GUI interface enhancement for $1400 WTF? Must be good.. I'mma find some pics of it =D
I(we) Did, I have telerik 2009 Q2,
It does look awesome, but 1400$.... ^.-
]IKR. Maybe someone has a cracked edition... =D hehe
well we are poor students you do have a joob and earn a bit more money xD
We didn't want to , I was happy with Dev Components , Client Requested a 3d Carousel Menu, Easily accomplished with Telerik Controls, It has a 3d Carousel Component for use as menus, toolboxes, etc. etc. oh and integrated form animations
oh wow nextgen! Do you still have that? I wanna see! If its objectionable to you to give me the program(or whatever this carousel is) , can you send me a screenie!!
Technically there is a screenie in my amendment to hopes tut in the tut section


Everything on this form is telerik



the carousel is a 3D Rotating menu or Gallery, and yes you can change the Axis

Those lines are not visible in running app, that is just to show the current path.

Here is a Fully created menu with Telerik (example, not mine)



Cool! Thanks NextGen!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?