Quest Chests So once again, another fun implementation on the possibly best source we have available if you ask me. Enjoy
Well done yet again, you always make great seemingly simple things.
Originally Posted by katiente
Well done yet again, you always make great seemingly simple things.
Thank you
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Chillcat28
Amazing work i added those also you should make tinkerer next
Thanks, I might actually begin on that now that I've added the Quest Chests!
Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn
Thank you
- - - Updated - - -
Thanks, I might actually begin on that now that I've added the Quest Chests!
Um i only have problem with pet remove effect i'm not really sure how to give chest that on when it spawns it just gives pet stasis
but everything else works fine . Also gl with tinkerer
i can get source??
Amazing work i added those also you should make tinkerer next
Man that's awesome,you are a really good coder in my opion !
Originally Posted by ShotPT12
Man that's awesome,you are a really good coder in my opion !
Thanks
//10chars
Honestly, this is pretty inefficient. You could simply make the chest item transform into the reward. An even better idea would be to remove the chest item entirely, making the quest give you the reward directly.
So instead of directly receiving a reward, you get an item, which you have to go to your vault to use, because it then spawns an enemy that you have to kill, and then finally you get your reward.
Spawning an enemy with a consumable item isn't a bad idea, but the purpose that you are using it for is pointless.
Originally Posted by Invader_Zim
Honestly, this is pretty inefficient. You could simply make the chest item transform into the reward. An even better idea would be to remove the chest item entirely, making the quest give you the reward directly.
So instead of directly receiving a reward, you get an item, which you have to go to your vault to use, because it then spawns an enemy that you have to kill, and then finally you get your reward.
Spawning an enemy with a consumable item isn't a bad idea, but the purpose that you are using it for is pointless.
This is actually a copy of the feature from prod so it's designed to work this way
Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr
This is actually a copy of the feature from prod so it's designed to work this way
Oh alright, that would make sense. Perfectly copying something from the production version of the game is something that people like to see.
Not a perfect copy, since the XP is unrealistic. Pretty sure they give like 20 base fame (epic chest) beyond the 225 point.
Originally Posted by Anime
Not a perfect copy, since the XP is unrealistic. Pretty sure they give like 20 base fame (epic chest) beyond the 225 point.
I'm pretty sure you're pretty wrong. As the XMLs is taken from the prod client it is the exact XpMult that DECA used. Lets not forget the xp is higher depending on the level you are at. This is not unrealistic. Its as it is, in prod aswell. Or atleast should be. And I could point out alot of other things that does not make it a perfect copy, but thats no matter, since I never ment to make it a perfect copy
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Invader_Zim
Perfectly copying
I'm having a struggle figuring out when this was intended to be a "Perfect Copy", or when I ever said that it was. Can you help me out?
If you read the full sentence, I said that if you copy prod, then players will think it's good. Yes, I said perfectly copying, because what you showed here is nothing. I assumed you could copy prod, since it's team of very dull and un-creative individuals. Most of their work is easy to replicate, and then can be improved, like how I stated how inefficient the entire process is.
I don't follow the production version of the game, so no, I don't know if you are making a good replica.
Originally Posted by Invader_Zim
If you read the full sentence, I said that if you copy prod, then players will think it's good. Yes, I said perfectly copying, because what you showed here is nothing. I assumed you could copy prod, since it's team of very dull and un-creative individuals. Most of their work is easy to replicate, and then can be improved, like how I stated how inefficient the entire process is.
I don't follow the production version of the game, so no, I don't know if you are making a good replica.
It seems you are not really knowing what you are talking about, and obviously you should study DECAs updates in depth before calling them in-creative developers. If you want to talk trash about this or their work, atleast do some study before you say stuff like that