[LOOK] Cool Glitch***

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[LOOK] Cool Glitch***
I'm sure most of you know this glitch, but I just wanted to show how cool it is to the people that don't know how to do it.

It's funny to do this glitch when others do it with you, where you have like 5 people down with you.

Also it's fun throwing your weapons down in that black dark part and seeing them fall.


Hopefully z8games won't patch this anytime soon, I just learned part of the glitch that I was doing wrong a couple days ago to where I can finally do all of the glitches on mutation. So Fun & FUNNY(for me anyways, maby not the mutants)!







THE BEST PART
Every time I try to do this, I get the jitter then stand and walk forward then crouch, and I either only make it halfway through or fall through but don't stop; and keep falling to a suicide death. What am I doing wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by ndmbbl3 View Post
Every time I try to do this, I get the jitter then stand and walk forward then crouch, and I either only make it halfway through or fall through but don't stop; and keep falling to a suicide death. What am I doing wrong?
There is a ledge over on the opposite wall from the corner you glitch on.

You have to crouch over there.

btw. OLD

Edit: @ Dragonleo...

Dont tell him to gtfo you newphag. If anyone should gtfo it should be you... and while your on your way out dont be afraid to fall off of a cliff.
get this off noob. tropfen found this a long time ago. noob /close
If you read I never said I found it, obvisly it is old, I was just showing the ones who didn't know it cause it looked tight.

And once it starts shaking, you stand up and run through to the left, till you get on that ledge, then you crouch.
old and easy.
GTFO Stolen?
Ugh, idiot.....
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
GTFO Stolen?
this is my first time posting something,

But you my friend are the biggest idiot i have ever seen.

HE NEVER SAID HE STOLE IT, HE SAID " LOOK " SO WHY DONT YOU kindly gtfo!?
Quote Originally Posted by dragonleo111 View Post
this is my first time posting something,

But you my friend are the biggest idiot i have ever seen.

HE NEVER SAID HE STOLE IT, HE SAID " LOOK " SO WHY DONT YOU kindly gtfo!?
Ummmm BUDDY this is posted already and BUDDY this is double posted then.
So why dont you BUDDY GTFO CAUSE YOUR A FCKING WHORE!
<---Your Mom and you know it.
i've tried but i not get in the wall
(sorry for bad english =x )
[LOOK] what a noob u ddidnt tell us how to do it
because theirs already to many people that do this glitch on crossfire, so I didn't want anymore people to do it or mutation would just be boring! I just thought the pictures looked tight.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?