Modified Alpha 16.3 B12

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Modified Alpha 16.3 B12
So I noticed no one has released this yet, But its the Modified CSHARP that I made using m1000's guide. But for lazy people who don't wanna follow the simple steps I am releasing mine that has the following features

Creative Menu - Press U And it opens a window which allows you to spawn all items.
https://i.gyazo.com/72ff823679141dd4...4492aee27f.jpg

Debug Menu - Press Esc then you can active God, Fly, And other features.
https://i.gyazo.com/72ff823679141dd4...4492aee27f.jpg

Show All Players - See all players on the Map.

Admin Commands - Press F1 then type in Help

Achievements Enabled w/ Cheats - You will still receive achievements even though you're a hax0r.



Instant Crafting - Crafts items instantly ( does not salvage them instantly
)


Skill Upgrade Cost 1pt - All skill upgrades cost 1pt




Installation ~

Drag file into



Run Without EAC

Done



Virus Scan
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/54...3391/detection
Assembly-CSharp_mpgh.net.rar2.3 MB · 612 downloads Clean
Can not download offline
/получить сумму/ бабы
the link is offline!
It needs to be approved, I don't know how the system works here either a moderator does it or they have a program that scans the file and decides.
Approve please..... I'm incredibly lazy...
Good job. Keep learning more about how you are changing the data. When you save your modified assembly, go back and look at the newly modified code and see how it is different just from the Opcode changes. Also keep a cheat sheet for later use.. Very handy if you get bored of the game and come back a month later- it's like bookmarks.

p.s. my cheat sheets are still very much useful. They will give you a good idea where to look for each value you want to change
 
eg. scrap time is different than component time calculation::
Code:
Instant Scrap Item
ItemActionEntryScrap
	.OnActivated() : Void
Nothing in Rar folder ?
Quote Originally Posted by iVenGanCe View Post
Nothing in Rar folder ?
o,0 That is strange. I downloaded myself to verify and it's ok. Maybe you should re-download (corrupted archive?)
every time i start the game the game is black
like wise black screen not loading..


Edit: nm i figured it out. Thanks again
You will get a black screen if EAC is on, I've done it a few times my self
its not showing players on the minimap/map
Quote Originally Posted by that_guy01 View Post
its not showing players on the minimap/map
/me
it does for mwah.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?