QuestionSolvedSystem ID for DLL

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
System ID for DLL
Greetings to everyone,

I've been searching whole day on how to prevent leechers open my DLL and edit my file. I've created a DLL file containing TeamESP hack but doesn't know how to 'protect' it because I'm planning to send it to my friends or maybe sell it However, I don't want my DLL file to be shared or sold away without my notice. Can someone show me a tutorial on how to link HWID with DLL to prevent leechers. Note! I have the source code system ID for DLL but don't know how to link in

- - - Updated - - -

wait I just realised I posted on the wrong section....
Quote Originally Posted by hamkacullen View Post
Greetings to everyone,

I've been searching whole day on how to prevent leechers open my DLL and edit my file. I've created a DLL file containing TeamESP hack but doesn't know how to 'protect' it because I'm planning to send it to my friends or maybe sell it However, I don't want my DLL file to be shared or sold away without my notice. Can someone show me a tutorial on how to link HWID with DLL to prevent leechers. Note! I have the source code system ID for DLL but don't know how to link in

- - - Updated - - -

wait I just realised I posted on the wrong section....
PM or skype me : rushil063
Quote Originally Posted by rushil69 View Post


PM or skype me : rushil063
case closed!!! @rushil69 saved the day!!!!
/Closed as requested.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?