Key fragments

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Key fragments
So... I have honor level 4 for quite some time and I almost don't get key fragments! I used to receive more fragments when I was level 2!
I have plenty of chests but it's always a struggle to get keys.

Shouldn't the key fragments's drop rate increase when we reach higher honor levels?
thats interessing
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
So... I have honor level 4 for quite some time and I almost don't get key fragments! I used to receive more fragments when I was level 2!
I have plenty of chests but it's always a struggle to get keys.

Shouldn't the key fragments's drop rate increase when we reach higher honor levels?
I get keys all the time due to honours and sportsmanlike playing so IDK why you dont get it. If you get honours and S ranks you get em.
I'm level 5 and i get like 1 a week if that.
the more GG you get the more keys will drop
hi guys! who is pro here?
You get key frags from being honored and as well as giving honor. I've founded out recently by always giving honor to someone, I'll always come home to a key frag saying Thanks for honoring other people besides premade team mates.
More honor you get after a game, more keys will be dropped
IMO i feel its kinda broken rn. I have loads of keys and no chests lol
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
So... I have honor level 4 for quite some time and I almost don't get key fragments! I used to receive more fragments when I was level 2!
I have plenty of chests but it's always a struggle to get keys.

Shouldn't the key fragments's drop rate increase when we reach higher honor levels?
What i find is that I get keys after some time of logging in almost as a reward for making a visit. I think it doesnt come instantly but its a reward that is issued some time after getting honours. Almost like some people are picked weekly out of a number of people or something. I hope you understand what I mean, as It has happened too many times to me for it to be a coincident.
i never knew u get more key fragments the high honor level
The more you get honored by your team mates, your honor level will slowly increase as well with rewards.
i keep getting more keys. much more than available chests...
i think its because i never flame, and try to be as nice as possible...
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?