Valdamerca's Vouch Thread

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Valdamerca's Vouch Thread
Please leave a vouch if you've bought something from me or I've bought something from you, thanks!

PLEASE USE THE FORMAT PROVIDED BELOW:

Date:
Other person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded/bought:
Link to the marketplace thread in question:
Optional:
Date: 5-21-2017
Other person involved: Valdamerca
Item that has been sold/traded/bought: Recovery Pack
Link to the marketplace thread in question: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1257405
Optional: Service is still great. I'm still buying him from time to time, great overall service.
Date: 9-29-2017
Other person involved: Valdamerca
Item that has been sold/traded/bought: Recovery Pack (Tier 4)
Link to the marketplace thread in question: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1257405
Optional: You can trust this guy for sure. I've bought recovery services before and they've never been this cheap. The service went fairly fast and he kept me updated in the process. If i am buying a recovery service again, it'll be from this guy!
Vouch
Date:21-9-2018
Other person involved:Valdamerca
Item that has been sold/traded/bought:Tier 2 Pack
Link to the marketplace thread in question:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...3#post12765803
Optional: Val responded right away and the whole process was done within 15 minutes. I recommend everyone to use his services
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?