Save Game

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Save Game
I need help, I've downloaded save game from Bixkk every killer and survivor p3 lvl 50 and I've putted save and it says save error, how can i remove it and put new save in without error? help pls?:(
You have a back up of your original save, right? Just delete the downloaded save and put yours instead.
but he wants new save not old one i have same issue
you need to update game ID on the new save
Have you renamed the save file to your old one? It has to have the same name as your previous file
yes i did i know how to do it but it just says save game error and i want new save cuz my is shit
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?