WTBYour SIGNATURE space for UPlay, Netflix, Dominos and more!

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Your SIGNATURE space for UPlay, Netflix, Dominos and more!
I want to buy your signature space for things from my shop with Lifetime guarantee.

You MUST have the things I want in your signature at the top at all times.

My shop: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1300662
Those are the items you will be getting in return.

Add me on skype for more information:
jack.burning


[img]https://**********.com/addskype/jack.burning.png[/img]

This is what your signature will look like:

 
SIGNATURE

I can vouch for this guy, i put those 2 in my signature, got what i wanted instantly. Would definitely recommend.
Quick and easy to work with, and who doesn't love free pizza?
Quote Originally Posted by ZeusAlmighty View Post
I want to buy your signature space for things from my shop with Lifetime guarantee.

You MUST have the things I want in your signature at the top at all times.

My shop: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1300662
Those are the items you will be getting in return.

Add me on skype for more information:
jack.burning


[img]https://**********.com/addskype/jack.burning.png[/img]

This is what your signature will look like:

 
SIGNATURE

Might want to put this on the work/job offers section.
THIS GUY SOMEHOW WAS ABLE TO RESPOND TO ME AFTER 5 SECONDS OF SAYING HI ON SKYPE. WHAT KIND OF MAGIC IS THIS? ANYWAYS, I GOT MY DOMINOS, MY GUY PULLED IN CLUTCH. VOUCH!
Quote Originally Posted by thesixthseason View Post
THIS GUY SOMEHOW WAS ABLE TO RESPOND TO ME AFTER 5 SECONDS OF SAYING HI ON SKYPE. WHAT KIND OF MAGIC IS THIS? ANYWAYS, I GOT MY DOMINOS, MY GUY PULLED IN CLUTCH. VOUCH!
I am magic but wrong thread haha your supposed to vouch on this one:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1300662
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?