THANK YOU

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
THANK YOU
Just want everyone here as well as me to take a minute to thank whoever the mod was that removed that kids fake dupe method.
lol what /2chains
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post
lol what /2chains
Somebody released a fake dupe which had a virus
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Somebody released a fake dupe which had a virus
Oh alright, like a .exe?
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post


Oh alright, like a .exe?
Yup, an .exe, not sure how it stole information but I guess it did.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin! View Post
Yup, an .exe, not sure how it stole information but I guess it did.
It stole the .sol file for Realm
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
It stole the .sol file for Realm
That holds the information for the current logged in account, correct?
Or multiple accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by Austin! View Post
That holds the information for the current logged in account, correct?
Or multiple accounts?
All accounts that have been logged in I believe, not sure though
I deleted my .sol files from all folders
so that i can check out things like this first. XD
Yes, some retard from Disc0rd thought he was gonna waltz in and post a virus successfully.

It was more than just an SOL stealer from what I was informed, it is also a keylogger to some degree.

Whoever the skiddo was that posted the virus, metadata from your PC is a bitch ain't it?
Well we don't know how many people downloaded from the external links.

AFAIK, several people have been infected (since it was up for 2 hours)
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?