Arrow{Rel.} My Super Hack!

PollDo You like The Hack?
Yes, I like It!54% · 30
Yes.5% · 3
Normal5% · 3
No.2% · 1
No, I Hate It!34% · 19
56 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
{Rel.} My Super Hack!
Hi People,

I made a Hack, In English and In Dutch! It is Pass. Protected and it have hotkeys and blablabla...............see the pics!

You want the pass.? PM me!

Only people with +125 posts
And people that not leech!

DELETED!

Pics:
English Version.JPGattachment deleted · 449 downloads before removal
Dutch Version.JPGattachment deleted · 440 downloads before removal
Dankje zal eens kyken
Oh i don't have enough posts !
+rep....

Very good hack, good job.
you said I could be a tester and I tested your stam hack dont I get something specail
Quote Originally Posted by smartie View Post
+rep....

Very good hack, good job.
Thnx Man!

LTKort213
Very nice options.
Its really good! to bad I only got to test the stam :P but w.e it rocks. I hope it wont get deteced fast.
standaard schrijf je met een d geen t ._.''

but its still a cool hack
sorry to say but...


Crosshairs doesnt work

Boxes doesnt work

No spawn doesnt work.

No recoil doesnt work.
Nice but you to litterelay translate EVERYTHING... Licht granaat.... well.... nvm Nice hack
id like to have it but not enugh posts
but nice hack
yae can ihave the password
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us