WTSUK SUBWAY ACCOUNTS WITH POINTS

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
UK SUBWAY ACCOUNTS WITH POINTS
[I]HELLO I AM SELLING UK SUBWAY ACCOUNTS WITH POINTS IN IT.
I CHARGE 50% OF WHAT THE POINTS EQUILIVATE TO.

EXAMPLE:
500POINTS=£3 I SELL FOR £1.50
1K=£5 I SELL FOR £2.50
2K=£10 I SELL FOR £5

PROOF:

https://prntscr.com/goj2hyⓘ

MY SKYPE IS:MR-CREAMPIE
A PIC OF AN UGLY WHITE KID

ONLY ACCEPT PP AND BTC
Quote Originally Posted by Slycooper924 View Post
[I]HELLO I AM SELLING UK SUBWAY ACCOUNTS WITH POINTS IN IT.
I CHARGE 50% OF WHAT THE POINTS EQUILIVATE TO.

EXAMPLE:
500POINTS=£3 I SELL FOR £1.50
1K=£5 I SELL FOR £2.50
2K=£10 I SELL FOR £5

PROOF:

https://prntscr.com/goj2hy

MY SKYPE IS:MR-CREAMPIE
A PIC OF AN UGLY WHITE KID
Vouch Copy? HMU on Skype!
+Vouch Received a 500 Points Account successfully and very happy with the response timing and quality

Buy with confidence!
Update: Seller replaced the faulty account and bought a 3.8k hopefully will use it today
Added, based on @Felix vouch.

******lahensuck1

- - - Updated - - -

Vouched. +

Bought one 1,000 + account and works perfectly. Will be ordering more soon.
Vouch
Quote Originally Posted by Slycooper924 View Post
[I]HELLO I AM SELLING UK SUBWAY ACCOUNTS WITH POINTS IN IT.
I CHARGE 50% OF WHAT THE POINTS EQUILIVATE TO.

EXAMPLE:
500POINTS=£3 I SELL FOR £1.50
1K=£5 I SELL FOR £2.50
2K=£10 I SELL FOR £5

MY SKYPE IS:MR-CREAMPIE
A PIC OF AN UGLY WHITE KID

ONLY ACCEPT PP AND BTC

Worked perfectly for me. Bought a 500+ point account and it worked perfectly. Will hopefully buy again sometime soon!
Upadate: Used the subway account seller gave me and got a free footlong
Vouch everything was fine bought 2,5k acc
+Vouch, nice, chill guy to talk to and quick trade. Got my points and gonna get a sub tomorrow. Highly recommend.
bought an acc off him has the points advertised, will use soon.
+Vouch, I will definitely use this seller again, paid £5 for 2000 points and the account was delivered within minutes as advertised, trustworthy seller.
+Vouch, bought 1000 points last week. Will buy 3000 more Today. Great seller
How many points is a footlong, out of curiosity?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?