WTTMy Paypal --> Your BTC | INSTANT EXCHANGE | NO ID | FAIR RATES

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
My Paypal --> Your BTC | INSTANT EXCHANGE | NO ID | FAIR RATES
I have a couple hundred on Paypal and I'm looking to by your BTC. I will pay either 1:1 or at a variable, fair rate(depending on the ammount).
Buying BTC from everybody, no ID, no bullshit.
Add me on Skype: Nabeel.ziyad1 to discuss further. Only going first on very trusted members.


[IMG]https://**********.com/addskype/black/Nabeel.ziyad1.png[/IMG]ⓘ
have $70 in BTC and need PayPal. Rate is 15%.
+vouch great guy, transaction was done very quickly, would recommend him if you wanna sell some btc
added on skype : dimitris.stalone
Bump .
Add me on Skype: Nabeel.ziyad1
Bump .
Add me on Skype: Nabeel.ziyad1
Bump .
Add me on Skype: Nabeel.ziyad1
Bump .
Add me on Skype: Nabeel.ziyad1
Smooth exchange, very friendly and responsive user. Would definitely recommend. Thanks again!
Bump .
Add me on Skype: Nabeel.ziyad1
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?