SolvedAdding others code to yours

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Adding others code to yours
I just want to be a bit better at pasting and eventually get out of it. I know the basics of C++.

  • How to draw a menu with draw();
  • and also how to make other peoples code compatible with yours. For example, adding a silent auto-strafer from off UC into you ayymeme...
  • I want a good explaination, and know how to do it myself after the fact.


I am willing to pay anyone a reasonable amount of money for one of these individually, or also both of them... Really appreciate it, Add me on skype If you are interested at "pals.pals9099" or my ******* faquid#9062. I would liek to have this take place on some kind of "sharing screen" platform. Thanks!
add me
my skype is ankit.noida62 at live dot com
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?