retail gen

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
sorry bad news
sorry i got home and when i turned on my computer i noticed that every thing was gone and i found out lighting fried my harddrive. im mad cause i
worked hard on it to bad i forgot to make back ups. now i will have to start over does anyone know of anyother program tools than sun.com tools because i might get it done faster if i can find some new tools. if by any chance i dont make them. i will think of some thing

sorry im so mad right now i cant stand it
Rofl you're funny.
seriously tho?
Nexon cash generator sierious???
If I get that M249 promo, or the Nexon cash gen, I'll stop masturbating.
it really give a nexon cash gen?
kool i would love one
I wish I can get one promo code... I helped you with KWR.
Neat ^^ But, How will you pick winners, What do they have to do ...?

Anyway, Neat if it actually worked ^^
*Livewire rigs the competition* ^^
How do you enter?

And also, Nexon cash generator.... uhm... didn't know that could exist
I'd love to get a promo code.

I could finally pwn the m249 with an m249 instead of having to do it with G36C drum(i think they lowered the power of G36C Drum in last patch... cause for a while it was unstoppable)
read first post
gj posting ur real name on ur avatar?
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
gj posting ur real name on ur avatar?
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us