Memory Engine v0.4

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Memory Engine v0.4
Special thanks to Slugsnack

Took a while, had to fix a lot of problems.

Made By: iPromise

Instructions:

1. Load "C++ - Loader" and press OK to credits
2. Press Select your target process, ex: GunBound.gme
3. Press Refresh if you want to refresh the process list
4. Memory Engine v0.4 will show up, giving you full access to the processes memory.

Pictures:







Whats new?

- New functional GUI with a loader provided so there is no hassle with dll injection.
- Poke Address (Write a value to an address)
- Poke + Freeze (Write and Freeze the value to an address)
- Read (Fixed, the message box will provide the offset + value, if there is no offset the return offset is NULL)
- Fast Scan Option (Scan through the process quickly, not as accurate)
- Slow Scan Option (Takes longer then fast scan, but REALLY accurate)

To be added:

- Future suggestions
- View the memory regions of the process

Download:

Please don't remove my ***** link, ***** helps and supports me, for each download I get money

Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - *****ⓘ

If I helped you ...

A thank you is appreciated, and donations to this paypal email:

Hussain21_@hotmail.com

Will persuade me to continue upgrading this memory engine.

Orginial Post Thread (IF posted in another forum):

Cheat Engine :: View topic - Memory Engine v0.4ⓘ
Based much on "Original" CE ?
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Based much on "Original" CE ?
If you're asking if it's based off the original source of CE ( since it's open source ), the memory scan portion was written in pascal ( I think ).

So I guess not.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
If you're asking if it's based off the original source of CE ( since it's open source ), the memory scan portion was written in pascal ( I think ).

So I guess not.
Sorries for the Low-Information post.

Yap, That was a bit what I asked, Because functions seems to be look-alikes.

Nice thingy then , Will give it a try a bit later.

Mely
Uhh no, this was coded from sctratch thank you very much.
Looks nice, I guess....?
~
Is this entirely coded in c++?
yes it is.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us