2Take1External

Posts 136–150 of 484 · Page 10 of 33
Quote Originally Posted by GhostRileyHUN View Post
It's not working for me, idk why. Started the menu, it showed up, but I can't control it and it won't do nothing. What did I do wrong?
Run as administrator and run in windowed borderless, that should fix it
Quote Originally Posted by SliceZombie View Post
Run as administrator and run in windowed borderless, that should fix it
Yep, that fixed the problem. I figured it out 5 minutes after I wrote the post. Anyway, thanks. It's a decent tool, I'm grateful for the RP loop feature, just started yesterday from zero. :/ Do you guys think I'll be banned for leveling up 1-101 under one day?
Quote Originally Posted by Marvinzockt172002 View Post
Ped dropper dont work :/
I tried that feature yesterday... sometimes it worked, mostly it was buggy. I can recommend Kiddion's 1.41 version external ped dropper.
is it safe for online ??? can someone give me a real cheat for gta online ??
Quote Originally Posted by m4h3i View Post
is it safe for online ??? can someone give me a real cheat for gta online ??
It's safe, i'm using it for 2 weeks and still I'm not banned
this is no longer working for me i had it working yesterday
Quote Originally Posted by egorjkzor View Post
rp loop stopped working?
Kill yourself and it should work again
Ped Drop will out the game
anyone same??
Quote Originally Posted by ADYSS2213 View Post
Ped Drop will out the game
anyone same??
Yep same, tried a couple times today and get booted with an error message everytime.
when do you open app? is it b4 opening gta or after? i did before and its no popping up
Hi, I have to use the mod in the game in window, the mod is not displayed in full screen,? the mod bug the game at some point
How would I edit this so I can change the amount it add's to the weapon rather then 9k ammo I would love for it to be like 1k or am I able to change the ammo in CE or something?
Posts 136–150 of 484 · Page 10 of 33
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?