2Take1External

Posts 256–270 of 484 · Page 18 of 33
The ped drop works fine if you go to the beach in day light
Ian this bannable? I might mess around with cheep’s cheap gta 5 account
Quote Originally Posted by Beriyan View Post
Ian this bannable? I might mess around with cheep’s cheap gta 5 account
As with any cheat, yes you run the risk of being banned. But that will be if you get reported by players and Rockstar reviews the case. You shouldn't be automatically banned using anything external.
Quote Originally Posted by Vortexel View Post
As with any cheat, yes you run the risk of being banned. But that will be if you get reported by players and Rockstar reviews the case. You shouldn't be automatically banned using anything external.
Thanks for that, at least now I know I can have a couple of hours of fun at the least before getting it banned. Was expecting their anti cheat to scan for suspicious activities and have an auto ban or some sort from a AAA games.
*EDIT* I was tired.
I load up the exe after I get in game and hit numapd - and nothing. Don't know what I am doing wrong
Quote Originally Posted by apples21 View Post
I load up the exe after I get in game and hit numapd - and nothing. Don't know what I am doing wrong
Run GTA in windowed borderless, make sure your NUM pad is on and run the .EXE as admin
Quote Originally Posted by DeathRow41 View Post
Thishas a Trojan Horse Virus
You've never posted before, and the one post you do make is accusing a trusted member of the community of attaching a virus to his software (that he scanned with 2 different scanners). Come on, now. You ought to know better.
Quote Originally Posted by DeathRow41 View Post
Thishas a Trojan Horse Virus
May God bless you my nooby friend
Quote Originally Posted by DeathRow41 View Post
Thishas a Trojan Horse Virus
Explain?... source?
I've ran this with premium virus/malware/rootkit scanners and nothing comes up, even checked it using a background monitor to see if it tries to do something sneaky and nothing.

please do not shitpost without proof.
Thank you for sharing! !
this code have unlock stats and unlock all tuning?
Posts 256–270 of 484 · Page 18 of 33
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?