rtcw aimbot or wall hack

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
rtcw aimbot or wall hack
Looking for a wall hack and/or aimbot that works on the version 1.4 for Return to Castle Wolfenstein Multiplayer. I haven't played in years and I'd like to but I will suck, I remember alot of people hacking on this back when I used to play. I figure there is still some hacks around but I have no idea how to get them to work with punkbuster. I've got a few hacks already, but they all work on "non-PUNKBUSTER" servers. I need a hack that works on PUNKBUSTER servers. If you have this, I'm willing to pay, if you don't i'm also willing to pay someone to code a wall hack or aimbot for me, please drop a reply or pm. thanksssss!
200 views, and not a single reply? everyone shy?
Read above!!! Serious payer.
Paying upwards of 200$+ for this. please reply.
BUMPY BUMP BUMP
helloooooooooooo
Whatz uuup

- - - Updated - - -

Serious offer.
Quote Originally Posted by xKrillex03 View Post
Whatz uuup

- - - Updated - - -

Serious offer.
So do you have hax?
yes a serious offer, if you have what im lookin for!
2200 views, and 1 reply. Lol.
everyone scared to reply with haxxxx
Keep practicing ;)
Lol, I'll jump in. 2 months later after original post, you must have improved quite a bit since then. Jump in and enjoy some servers. There's still a really cool community.
I don't know of any hacks BTW.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us