can't help
but think of all the mpgh'ers I've seen come through here over the years. Many of which I did not participate in communicating with. Now years later, that I've decided to slowly become apart of the community that I have (technically) been apart of already for over 5 years, I wonder... I wonder how many have passed on?
Many of the people I've grown up with. Known since highschool. Dead and dying from the heroin here in Florida. It's crazy. I've got a lot of dead friends. More than from heroin though. Suicide. Military service. and a big one out here too, Motorcycles. 6 dead friends from motorcycles alone. 2 in the lasst almost 4 years now. The heroin I think is the biggest scare right now... There hasn't been one season in the past 2 years where I havnt had 1 friend die within that season. I hate to admit it but it's more often been more than 1 each season on average.
I think it's even scarier that it's getting harder and harder to remember all of their names. Not their faces tho.. I can remember all of their faces. this is so fucked up.
dunno what anyone can get from this... but at least I feel kinda better. :B
Many of the people I've grown up with. Known since highschool. Dead and dying from the heroin here in Florida. It's crazy. I've got a lot of dead friends. More than from heroin though. Suicide. Military service. and a big one out here too, Motorcycles. 6 dead friends from motorcycles alone. 2 in the lasst almost 4 years now. The heroin I think is the biggest scare right now... There hasn't been one season in the past 2 years where I havnt had 1 friend die within that season. I hate to admit it but it's more often been more than 1 each season on average.
I think it's even scarier that it's getting harder and harder to remember all of their names. Not their faces tho.. I can remember all of their faces. this is so fucked up.
dunno what anyone can get from this... but at least I feel kinda better. :B