oh ok this hack is going to be sick I'm just wishing its going to work
Menu for the hack
Ghost asked me if I could do it 
I'm privileged to be asked that xD
But cant o.0

I'm privileged to be asked that xD
But cant o.0
Bdw if its easy to by-pass whats the point of making hacks just use the others by-pass x-trap 

making new hacks is to make sure to get the correct memory location
the hack itself isnt hard to make but to bypass the gamegaurd is harder
seens x-trap is relative new ppl havent really given it a shot
seens x-trap is relative new ppl havent really given it a shot
yeah even it took me a month to learn to bypass it, now of course its just a piece of cake
Well,just do the hotkeys Number Pad and we will use this program:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ases-only.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ases-only.html
your link doesnt work buddie
gl with the coder beta_guy, you're back =D
he made a thread in the wrong section saying he is back
just wanted everyone to know, plus the hack menu is still pending,
isnt it compulsory to have a menu for a MPGH official public hack?
No,go in the 3rd Cross Fire page and there is a program that Obama released.
Numpad something...
Numpad something...
okay ill see if i can find it
This thread is closed for replies.
