Is it down or something? Every time I launch it, it takes forever to load. On the first loading thing. This happening to anyone else..?
I have it sometimes in a while.
I don't know why?
After the first thing has loaded ( if it even loads)
I don't think you can start War Rock?
I think there is something with War Rock then..
But I'm not sure
Well what i would do is re install wr
It always works for me 8)
it did somethimes before but now it never dose it
I've heard that their doing a Clan System thing or some shit. I'll just give it a little bit, and if this continues to happen, then I'll just try re-installing or some shit like that.
i did that and now it never hapends more
I never have this problem though. It's just today. Is War Rock up and running for you?
yes the same hapend to me before i cudnt came in to warrock then i re instaled it and then it havent hapend
it's up at the moment... i downloaded warrock twice... [first time because i didn't have it][second time because i reset my computer]
Fuck looks like I'm going to have to re-install then :/
You live in United States?
Originally Posted by Obey
Fuck looks like I'm going to have to re-install then :/
You live in United States?
oklahoma :\
it sucks here
norway and it so cold yesterday it snowed just when it have gone away
It's fucking 80 degrees here today, thank God. Sick of that cold shit. Michigan :l
Wait, I just checked downstairs, and my lil brother can't play warrock either, same prob as you.
I'm gonna check it out on my laptop now
Edit:
Not working for me to,
same problem as you, so I guess they are adjusting something or updating something
Fuck, and I just uninstalled it lol.Oh well. Haha. Yeah I heard their doing some Clan System shiit..