HelpXbox one controller for PC?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Xbox one controller for PC?
At first, after I bought the charger, and plugged in my pc, I thought it would be quite simple to just plug in and play. But then it didn't work, and I've been stuck here searching for hours how to fix. And I've tried updating drivers and everything, I even at this point installed a new xbox one driver, however, it's giving the code 10 error, which makes no sense to me. So I really would appreciate if any of you guys could help me thank you. I am even willing to pay if you help me. If you can, contact me on skype: Girlsunex
Mine is irresponsive too
Maybe it's the controller? I remember I bought a Razer Naga Hex V2, and initially the mouse didn't move. I had to swap it out for another one, and thats when it works. You can also try using different ports? Maybe that'll fix the problem
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us