a simple ball tracker

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
a simple ball tracker
im looking for something that shows me the angles of where the balls going last i heard it has become detected and i dont want to risk it .
yes i would like that...info?
Quote Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 View Post
Like this?

Isn't that rektLeague? Looks different than when I first used it awhile back.
Quote Originally Posted by ToolB0x View Post
Isn't that rektLeague? Looks different than when I first used it awhile back.
yeah it is but they theyre cheat is currently down as far as i know
Quote Originally Posted by ToolB0x View Post
Isn't that rektLeague? Looks different than when I first used it awhile back.
where i can download it ?
Can i get that
Can someone send me link or smthg
pretty cool concept, what is that you linked An0m4ly_15
absolutely just like that .
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us