hacking

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
hacking
ok I want to start hacking in c++ i want to hack operation 7 i already learned how to find small addies making the switch to c++ is going to be hard so plz help me
Meh.

I guess no-one here wants to be your private teacher, So, Google it, Or read books ; Period.
Well if we're talking about teaching here.... If the pay's good I might be interested....
~
Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
Well if we're talking about teaching here.... If the pay's good I might be interested....
~
Haha, Looking into it that way.
Check the tutorials. Theres a tut on how to make a Trainer in C++. While this is fine right now eventually you might want to learn the language, or your going to be very limited in what you can do outside of just freezing and setting values.
can you give me a link plz cuz i cant find it
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us