ExclamationI require: A Makeover

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
I require: A Makeover
Attached is a Misc logo (first image). It is 150 * 64, and must remain this size. I'm looking for a few different people to completely redo the design, however without changing the size, or colors (palette attached, second image).

Please post your results in this topic. The prize for the winner is $5 / 5k NX. The deadline is the 5th of April, so get your designs out ASAP.

Regards,
-Schyler-
gmall_logo_beta1.gifattachment deleted · 73 downloads before removal
pal.pngattachment deleted · 74 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Background needs to be white, and it needs to use the palette supplied in the second image, first post. Read the thread please.

Edit: I'm kind of looking for a redesign, and not an adaption of the one I did myself.

Regards,
-Schyler-
here you go :

your exact measurements.
Quote Originally Posted by tempta43 View Post
here you go :

your exact measurements.
Can you do some cleaning up around the edges? It can't really touch, as there will be padding between the elements that is floating between.

Regards,
-Schyler-
so all you're asking for is a new logo, not the joystick?
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
so all you're asking for is a new logo, not the joystick?
The whole thing needs to be redone, although I don't mind if you reuse the joystick (although, I must say, it isn't a very elegant joystick).

You can do whatever you want in the space I've given you.

Only 2 days to go before I pick the winner.

Regards,
-Schyler-
~Bump. -- Schyler
day late oh well




just sayin i like mine more than the other entries
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us