The beggining

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
The beggining
Hello there,

From today I'm on a mission to learn how to create a full hack with a small menu for any recent game out there supporting multiplayer pvp such as Fortnite or PUBG which are two really populated games right now. But it's a special mission, I've never touched programming before in my life except PAWN Scripting for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multiplayer (SA:MP) creating gamemodes and filterscripts, it's a special mission because I'm only going allow myself 30 days to do it and I'll record all my journey trough it to then post it on YouTube.

So I'm here to ask any of you willing to help some advices on where to start, software to use, something to read, what to try to do first? I'll be responding to this thread pretty much constantly for the next month and we'll see where I get, I'm sure I'll be tired after less than a day and I'll probably give up but I'll try my best to meet the deadline and will release the final result on mpgh. If any of you want to help, post here.

Goals:
- ESP (0.00%)
- Aimbot (0.00%)
- Chams (0.00%)

akln.
lol
[10 char]
Best of luck, seek outside of mpgh for guides though.
2017-10-05:

Rough day, I had to check everywhere to know the best softwares to get started on and the best tutoriels to keep track to. I learned a lot of informations about how to do everything. The basics, but I have a lot more to learn.

End of day 1.
Quote Originally Posted by ThorsLegend View Post
2017-10-05:

Rough day, I had to check everywhere to know the best softwares to get started on and the best tutoriels to keep track to. I learned a lot of informations about how to do everything. The basics, but I have a lot more to learn.

End of day 1.
End of day 3: I've given up.
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
End of day 3: I've given up.
End of day 4: I'm lost as shit.
Start with the source code in the pubg section
Try to actually understand what you are doing first, what you are looking for and how to do these things.

ESP:
- Find Entity List
- Find what type the entities are; Player/Item/Vehicle/CarePackage
- Figure out what method of drawing you wish to use 2D/3D boxes, name esp, distance esp etc
- Hook into D3D and render your method of drawing to the device D3D Render Target

Aimbot
- Find Entity List
- Find all players and their bones
- Perform the calculations to find the player and move your crosshair to it.

Chams
- I'm not too sure on this one, though Chams are only a thing in games where they have already been implemented by
the developer, in PUBG's case you can turn on Chams when spectating, which means there is a function you can call
which you should look more into, this function could; call the chams on all players in the entitylist, or it could take an
entity as a parameter to show that entity specifically.
best of luck guys
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?