CoolGZInjector [Updated]

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Injex 0.3 got detected, how about yours ATM? I like it but I'm worried about acc.
Quote Originally Posted by souse View Post
Injex 0.3 got detected, how about yours ATM? I like it but I'm worried about acc.
Save to use.
already use this injector for 3 days now, not detected.

i wanna ask you something, how many days does it take to detect this injector?
Quote Originally Posted by mohdsalman95 View Post
already use this injector for 3 days now, not detected.

i wanna ask you something, how many days does it take to detect this injector?
Not OP but I also make injectors. Usually 2 - 3 days it would take. So today is a risky day.
Quote Originally Posted by mohdsalman95 View Post
already use this injector for 3 days now, not detected.

i wanna ask you something, how many days does it take to detect this injector?
This is undetected..


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adni3down View Post
Not OP but I also make injectors. Usually 2 - 3 days it would take. So today is a risky day.
The other GZInjectors were undetected for like a week tho.
Quote Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 View Post


This is undetected..


- - - Updated - - -



The other GZInjectors were undetected for like a week tho.
Ya today its not cause im using it 3 games.
Quote Originally Posted by adni3down View Post
Not OP but I also make injectors. Usually 2 - 3 days it would take. So today is a risky day.
I always use this injector for always almost a week
Quote Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 View Post


This is undetected..


- - - Updated - - -



The other GZInjectors were undetected for like a week tho.
I usually treat injectors like .dll files.

Still a newbie to releasing public stuff :P
Quote Originally Posted by karamx View Post
Nice Injector
Next Update will come soon!
Please update, cause i afraid to get banned. hahahaha
Quote Originally Posted by mohdsalman95 View Post
Please update, cause i afraid to get banned. hahahaha
Will update in 2 days! Today its still safe to use!
Quote Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 View Post


Will update in 2 days! Today its still safe to use!
I keep on using this injector until you say that it is not safe anymore. Keep it up! ♥
Detected, i got an Untrusted ban!
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?