Possible Xbox One save editor?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Possible Xbox One save editor?
Will the PC save editor work with Xbox One game save data? It's just a guess. I don't even know if you can pull Xbox One game save data off like you could with the Xbox 360. I own Dead by Daylight for the PC but my girlfriend just bought it for herself on my Xbox One and she doesn't have anything unlocked. So, can I get help? Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by MarcPepper View Post
Will the PC save editor work with Xbox One game save data? It's just a guess. I don't even know if you can pull Xbox One game save data off like you could with the Xbox 360. I own Dead by Daylight for the PC but my girlfriend just bought it for herself on my Xbox One and she doesn't have anything unlocked. So, can I get help? Thank you.
Uhm? No? Wtf?

Lol

//2short
Quote Originally Posted by sp7759 View Post
Lol

//2short
LMFAO
Im actually fucking dead man
No you can't get a save editor for the Xbox One, I mean, it's possible but no one here is gonna' make one for ya.
Quote Originally Posted by MarcPepper View Post
Will the PC save editor work with Xbox One game save data? It's just a guess. I don't even know if you can pull Xbox One game save data off like you could with the Xbox 360. I own Dead by Daylight for the PC but my girlfriend just bought it for herself on my Xbox One and she doesn't have anything unlocked. So, can I get help? Thank you.
Try to get it with a USB drive, if its a .profjce its hackeable
People say there is no save game file for Xbox One (I don't know how that would be possible)... so I'm guessing no chance. With how locked down consoles seem to be these days compared to first gen xbox, I'd be surprised if you found a way to do this
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?