IP Banned?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
IP Banned?
Got banned from using a hack on this website and I went to join another game on a new account without hacks and I got this message

Quote Originally Posted by billabonGS4 View Post
HELL YES THATS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE !!!
GET BANNED ALL OF YOU !!
lmao //2short
same, is their a fix for this?
Go to Regedit HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Epic Games > Unreal Engine, delete "Identifiers" folder, restart the epic launcher and have fun <3
Obs: you must create a new account
I wonder if IP ban affects other consoles too, I'm gonna check on my GCloud VPN since technically it isn't a VPN service
The deleting Identifiers folder works fine for me.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?