:: Smirk ::

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
thats gona get u ipbanned from warrock
trust me i did the same
I'm already IP banned, every account I make gets banned. :P

So I don't care. =D They can ban me however they like, there's this thing called an I.P. address.... It can be changed. xD
Wow, all they can say is "Go here" and they tell me to submit a ticket.... Wow, they don't even READ these posts.
what was the topic about??
It was a rant about how much Punkbuster sucks and how the Warrock staff sucks. xD
Too bad the topics' been closed... I wanted to see bitch ass Korgoth get pissed off.
It was four paragraphs long too. :3 I am proud of my rants.... I'll make another eventually. xD But my forum account was banned.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us