QuestionDiscussionBoosting strategies!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Boosting strategies!
So a couple months ago the Kayle + Master Yi boosting strat got pretty popular because known Youtuber "Youmuus" made a video on it. I have been wondering what other strategies are out there but nobody seems to know/share anything...
if you are a decent booster you dont need this boosting stratagies , when i boost i only use my main role and is going pretty well , you only have to know how to snowball against worst players than you , and have a decent knowledge of the game itself ,i main adc i win my lane destroy bot tower than go top to destroy the top t1 ( example to snowball you and your teammates)
I am not a booster I just wanted to know fun free elo ways to play with my friends but thanks for the tips!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I have seen this from RAT IRL a bunch of time ago and I have already tried and it works wonderfully! Thanks
I can reccomend Lulu/Janna Mid with Twitch/Kogmaw Jungle, also works easy till D1/Master.
definetly what RAT irl and his ****** friend does, works very well
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?