Power

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Power


James "Ghost" St. Patrick, a wealthy New York nightclub owner who has it all, catering for the city's elite and dreaming big, lives a double life as a drug kingpin.

Sex, money, fame - everything.

Has anyone seen it? Great series
Nope haven't heard of it but now you saying it might give it a shot.
I've watched a bit of it, it's decent
Quote Originally Posted by PaydayLOL View Post
Nope haven't heard of it but now you saying it might give it a shot.
You should!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I've watched a bit of it, it's decent
I thought the same too, but that's how every start of series go. Continue on... I stopped in mid-season 1 but continued on and now I'm in Season 4
Awsome tv show, I am on season 4 now
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us