Dead Frontier | Features that are new?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Dead Frontier | Features that are new?
So i've been working on some pretty cool stuff, and I am not using Cheat engine anymore.
I made a video explaining everything:
www .youtube. com/watch?v=lXWSCl2zpQA (Remove Spaces)
If anyone wants to try to find some interesting stuff, write me a PM.


NOTE:
PaLaS0 is not my Account and I have no login access to it.
Will you be releasing it anytime soon. the Rapid fire one?
If I feel like releasing anything, I will. Just showed off some cool posibilities, because there are almost no limits for what you can do.
will you feel like anytime soon? and will rapid fire work with chainsaws? BTW how do you do that? like what programs and any info you could give. Thanks
Probably not soon.
Not sure, I don't have an acc.
Visual Studio and C# knowledge
Quote Originally Posted by PaLaS0 View Post
Probably not soon.
Not sure, I don't have an acc.
Visual Studio and C# knowledge
This is really nice well done on coming up with something new, C# is so much easier to make hacks than using cheat engine so very nice job.
Thanks, I guess it's simple if you have an idea of what you are doing.
So if I pm you I get it? won't be a release, ty for info.
soo nice hacks!

- - - Updated - - -

When did you release that?
are u using game sdk to do that? i'm looking for class name to do something
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Dash2 View Post
are u using game sdk to do that? i'm looking for class name to do something
IDA Most stuff. First thing I was going for was W2S, and then searching for whatever i needed
Is it time to release the hacks?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?