PostVampire Lord class

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Vampire Lord class
Hiya!
I was quest loading as usual, and I came across these new quests. From the looks of the quests "Blood Moon Token" and "Blood Moon for Members" (and their descriptions), I would expect that this year we will have the same token type farming as Pyromancer and Cryomancer (Daily Quests that give tokens).

Besides those two quests, there are also two other oddballs. "Barnabas Castle Quest" and "Blood Moon Badge". Judging from their names, I'm guessing that they'll yield a house and a badge respectively.

What do you guys think?

-Missing He

Here's the latest quest IDs.
6048. Get Out!
6049. Get Past the King
6050. Hungry like the ... Lycan?
6051. The Sounds of Music?
6052. Get Stoned
6053. Creepy Spooky Monsters
6054. Down the Hatch
6055. Beat This
6056. Insane in the Brain?
6057. No Surprise
6058. Killer Kitty
6059. Blood Moon Token
6060. Blood Moon for Members
6061. Barnabas Castle Quest
6062. Blood Moon Badge
I'm trying to find any shop related to these quests
Quote Originally Posted by happyswedishguy View Post
anything yet?
Just disconnections, maybe there will be a new map with the new items
Quote Originally Posted by Missing He View Post
Vampire Lord class
Bro those are just quests from the Mogloween Chest to get a special badge.
The chest will cost 10k ACs kinda like the Dragon King Horde chest back during the TLaPD event.
Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
Bro those are just quests from the Mogloween Chest to get a special badge.
The chest will cost 10k ACs kinda like the Dragon King Horde chest back during the TLaPD event.

it seems so
Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
Bro those are just quests from the Mogloween Chest to get a special badge.
The chest will cost 10k ACs kinda like the Dragon King Horde chest back during the TLaPD event.
I suppose that we'll have to wait and see then.
Some information that I found:

-Vampire Lord Class is a Token based Class
-No reputation needed
-The tokens quest isn't a Daily Quest


Not 100% sure if this informations are true
Update is live! Vampire Lord class will cost 300 Blood Tokens, the quests are fairly easy. First boss I've encountered is "Black Unicorn", looks like it might drop some nice stuff, will wait and see :3
Was disappointed in that myself. I guess we'll also have to wait for the next update to get an event weapon.

Now that it's been a few days, what does everyone who has Vampire Lord think of the class?
It's a-okay. Decent damage and crits. Though, the last skill's "500% haste" doesn't seem to work properly. It hits multiple targets. Though, existing classes that can hit multiple classes are so much more better than the thing. The only thing Vamp Lord's good at is it's survivability, since it can dodge quite well (if you use the last skill), lifesteal, and reduce target's damage output by 50% (if you don't use last skill). It's fine though, it doesn't need to be good to the point that it's a power creep (like every other new classes *cough* *cough*).
I always get disconnected if I include Aspect of the Bat in bots I use, it's very annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

When I tried it on Le Bot it's working just fine. smh

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind after it disconnected me after 2 hrs
Class really needs to hit more targets though.
Sonar Scream hits 4 targets while everything else hits only 2.
Shop Id
Shop id of Vampire Lord Merge shop? please
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us