Got Variable Name but cant get memory

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Got Variable Name but cant get memory
Hello, I have the variable name for what I want to do. Its a boolean but I cannot figure out how to get its memory. I tried cheat engine and followed old instructions and that didnt help me any. What other methods should I use?
The variable name won't really help you, you need to find a static address for it.

You can find these with cheat engine. You should try the Cheat Engine Tutorial, it is very useful.
Appreciate the responce. However my variable is a boolean. If i try to search for 0 Then i get billions or results and if i search between 1-255 i get even more. both resulting in computer crash.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?