WTBSupreme, OFF WHITE, Bape, Ect

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Projectvencety View Post
Any way to discuss this with you over Skype?
Add me from signature
Quote Originally Posted by Hype View Post


Add me from signature
Added confirm talking to you?
Do not bump your thread more than once per 24 hours.
And how do you send the goods? Where are you, in Europe or in the USA?
Quote Originally Posted by KABOM View Post
And how do you send the goods? Where are you, in Europe or in the USA?
I don't send goods? Located in the U.S
Quote Originally Posted by Projectvencety View Post
I don't send goods? Located in the U.S
I meant how I send the goods. Unfortunately in the USA it will be very expensive for me
Quote Originally Posted by KABOM View Post
I meant how I send the goods. Unfortunately in the USA it will be very expensive for me
Discuss this over Skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Projectvencety View Post
Discuss this over Skype?
a little later I will add you
Quote Originally Posted by KABOM View Post
a little later I will add you
Alright bro no rush
Currently looking for someone to do an se on flight club?
Message me on Skype
Quote Originally Posted by Projectvencety View Post
Quick question Versace, Gucci, or off white?
I've got all the above. But theres no way in hell I'm going first or even half with DESIGNER clothing.
Quote Originally Posted by Way View Post
I've got all the above. But theres no way in hell I'm going first or even half with DESIGNER clothing.
I mean like I've said if you have proof and your able to do it, and high ranking sure I can do it. Just has to be granted safe, authentic, and proof your able to do it. we can discuss it over Skype. No worries man, I can go first and everything, just need to assured that I’ll get my product, sorry guys if I’m being a little risky, just don’t want to be scammed and you guys don’t. So any High rep, And is able to show proof. I’ll go first and I’ll pay full
Can anyone get here hands on this on this?
BDDABB5B-153D-4949-9214-A8AAE7256B6B.png1.1 MB · 22 downloads
I have a Supreme Comme Des Garcon Hoodie w/ receipt straight from the Supreme website. How much could i get for it?
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?