GZInjector [Updated]
[QUOTE=An0m4ly_15;13179351][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="Black"][B]
write gzuzware
- - - Updated - - -
He doesn't work ! WHYYY ? ??????????
write gzuzware
- - - Updated - - -
He doesn't work ! WHYYY ? ??????????
I used Gzuz hack, i used wallhack just and discimulated good. sorry for my bad english.
Did you place the XXX.dll and GzInjector.exe in the same folder ? If not in the same folder, when you double-click in GzInjector, then write the XXX dll name, it will not work at all. So, put both in the same folder ! It gonna work
- - - Updated - - -
I got VAC banned right now. Couple: GzInjector + Hentaiware 13/10
- - - Updated - - -
I got VAC banned right now. Couple: GzInjector + Hentaiware 13/10
Untrusted. I did not play MM to test the couple GzInjector + Hentaiware
Why could you simply think that i am not a liar ??? Is it so insane in 2017 that somebody just writes "the truth" ? All Imgur should not be a proof. Think about that please
still working?
yeah it still........
